Monday, January 4, 2010

House of Dog....

Reality hasnt hit me yet but I've just had my counter offer accepted on an old Church in town. My hobbies have outgrown my small house and there was never a place to train at home...important when you live where snow/winter takes up the better part of a year ...or it seems to :) As well the fact that its 3 hours on the road to do classes in my location.
So I now, will own a building that will have a fully matted top floor for my Agility / Obed / Show training sessions and a basement set up for bath/grooming...the lighting is perfect for taking pictures. There is enough room to offer small classes to offset building expenses as well an area that will make a great place to park my dog library of photo albums, magazines, videos , breeding files etc etc.
Heck there is even a small kitchen for dog friends to sit around and visit over coffee.
Sounds like my kinda heaven.....

1 comment:

  1. How COOL! Sounds absolutely perfect. You'll have to post pics as you get it all set up. Congrats on your new House of Dog!

    ReplyDelete