Wednesday, September 22, 2010

His Eviction Notice....

Well his eviction notice has been served...the Ram that is.
Knew the day was approaching when he'd be challenging anyone entering his domain....tried launching me from behind during feeding time.
Once I know all the girls have been romanced, he'll be taking a one way ticket to Tofield Sheep Sale with the rest of this years lambs.
He produced a great lamb crop for me with no lambing problems, so will look forward to another super lambing crop early spring.
Will find another one like him for next fall.
I've been around bulls a good part of my life including showing them at Exhibition years ago when we were showing our cattle. Never
had one issue or problem with a bull, or pen of bulls here....but rams a different story...they don't stay here for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment