Thursday, March 11, 2010

The more I hurry, the behinder I get....


5 hours ate up yesterday shoveling snow on my church corner lot & going to next town to pick up mats.
Came home to discover Sting and pups had gotten loose during that time.
Broken X-pen clip .... 5 pups loose where I just nicely caught up on some laundry but hadnt taken upstairs...as well a couple of garbage bags that needed to
be hauled to town to a dumpster....makes for a hell of a mess with runners dragged in for good measure. Thinking to myself ' I dont have time for this' as I come down the stairs...pups all dancing with full butt wiggles as they had a grand time entertaining themselves. They were feeling pretty pleased with themselves.
Put a small dent in the clean up before heading outside to do supper chores and then back to town to drop off mats to roll out in the morning.
Have time to either bath a couple of pups /take their pictures or tackle the basement before laying mats / lessons today.
Husband gone early both mornings so all farm morning chores are mine to do besides the evening ones. Forgot to pick up new rubber boots last
time I was in town...guess a bag inside a boot will work for another day. Mornings ...mud is still froze.
Havent seen coyotes last few days....the 308 was enough of a deterrant for the time being.
Really havent worked dogs outside of Quade ( chores ) last few wks amongst a few other things falling by the way side.
Havent had time to sit on the phone with airlines nor check online yet.

1 comment:

  1. Phew! I think I just lost three pounds from just reading that post! I'd put good money on you winning the weigh in at work this week!

    ReplyDelete