Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fixing a flat...













Quade and I took the flock out to the neighbors stubble field to do some driving / OLF. The sheep pasture has some clutter that gets in it way.
I wanted to work on my flanks as noticed Quade was flat partly because he wasnt releasing his stock. Pictures show what I was seeing and needing to work on.

I let him push the stock off into the field and called him 'all the way' back to me and then sent him on his flank. I may have been doing a little too much calling off just enough to do inside flanks / fetch so I have to make sure I do both..not sure if he is just anticipating or I've spent too much time in one area.
Next few days will tell as we brush up on some flank work. The Go byes were better than the Away's It got too dark to take pictures of the good note we ended on.



No comments:

Post a Comment